Filter press is a kind of commonly used solid-liquid separation equipment, which is widely used in sludge dewatering projects. It is mainly composed of transmission part, filter plate part, pressing plate part, thrust plate part and pressing device (mainly hydraulic pressing device), hydraulic system, electric control system and auxiliary part.
The filter cloth is installed on both sides of the filter plate. Under the action of the pressing device, the filter plate is pressed between the pressing plate and the thrust plate. A closed filter space is formed between each two pieces of filter plates. When the material is driven into the closed filter space by the feed pump, under the pressure of the feed material, the liquid phase is separated from the liquid filter hole through the filter cloth, and the fixed material is left in the closed filter space slowly The filter cake is formed to realize the separation of solid and liquid materials. After the feeding pump stops feeding, slowly loosen the compression plate and remove the filter cake, thus completing a working cycle.
Maintenance of filter press
1.Always keep the hydraulic system clean and stable, and prevent other sundries from submerging and causing faults.
2. In the process of filter pressing, the filter cloth shall be kept flat and free of wrinkles. The filter cloth can be cleaned as the case may be.
3.Check the filter cloth frequently. If there is any leakage, replace and mend it in time. When sewing the filter cloth, cut off the broken part and then sew it to prevent overlapping on the sealing surface and increase the thickness of the filter cloth.
4. Regularly inject lubricating grease into the bearing, spray oil on the transmission chain and track of the equipment, and remove the dirt.
5. As the hydraulic station in the hydraulic system is a closed space, the hydraulic oil will become less and less if it is used for a long time. When the hydraulic oil can’t be less, the oil pump will idle, which may burn the motor and cause damage to the hydraulic system. Therefore, the hydraulic system should be replenished and changed regularly, and the oil filter should be cleaned to ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
6. When the oil temperature of the hydraulic system is lower than 10 ℃, the heater can be used to increase the oil temperature.
7.Use the equipment correctly, especially don’t open the filter press on an empty stomach, otherwise, the filter plate is easily deformed, damaged, or even paralyzed.
8. As an essential part of the machine and equipment, the filter cloth must not be too dry when drying after cleaning.