How sand recycling machine work?
Slurry pump transports the muddy water overflowed by sand washer machine to high pressure hydrocyclone separator, and solid-liquid separation is started to perform under high-speed centrifugal force and rated feed pressure. When the concentration increased to 60-70%, fine sand is supplied to dewatering screen through grit nozzle. Under the vibration motion, fine sand is effectively separated from the water, and then discharged through outlet to form stock piles. A small amount of fine sand, mud is returned to washing tank through the return tank, and is circulated and reciprocated, thereby achieving the purpose of recovering, dehydrating, and dry discharging of fine sand in the muddy water. The concentration of recycled materials by LDHB sand recycling machine is 70%-85%. Adjustable fineness modulus can be achieved by changing the pump speed, mortar concentration, adjusting the amount of overflow water, and replacing the mortar nozzle.
1. Effectively recycle >95% fine sand.
2. 12%-15% water content of dewatered sand.
3. Polyurethane screens with blocking, and longs service life than other screen panels.
4. Hydrocyclone separator is lined with polyurethane, which improves the service life of the whole device and can smoothly complete the work of slurry concentration and liquid clarification.
5. Fully recovered fine particles reduce the workload and cleaning cost of sedimentation tank.
6. Recovered fine materials can be directly operated, and supplies to the market, which reduces the stacking time.
7. Specific solution can be designed according to different requirements of users.