How belt filter press work?
1. Thick dewatering: chemical pretreatment stage
The belt filter press has higher requirements for flocculation effect. This machine uses a unique dosing mixer to achieve rapid flocculation and achieve the best flocculation effect.
2. Gravity dewatering: gravity concentration dehydration stage
The sludge is evenly fed into the mesh belt through the cloth bucket, and the sludge runs forward with the filter belt. The free water flows into the water tank through the filter belt under the action of its own weight. The main function is to remove the free water in the sludge and make the sludge flow. Reduced sex and prepared for further extrusion.
3. Low/medium pressure dewatering: wedge preloading dewatering stage
After gravity dewatering, it is still difficult to meet the sludge flowability requirements of the press dewatering section. After this stage of slight extrusion dewatering, the sludge is smoothly pressed and dewatered.
4. High pressure dewatering: the depressurization stage of the clamp press
The filter cake is repeatedly pressed and sheared around the press roll by the upper and lower filter belts, and a large amount of capillary water is removed to gradually reduce the moisture of the filter cake.
1. The main machine is made of high-quality national standard square tube. The surface is sprayed with high-pressure sandblasting, descaling, descaling, spraying four layers of fluorocarbon paint, and resisting acid and alkali corrosion for more than ten years.
2. The key parts are made of high quality stainless steel, including main dewatering roller, fender, water tank, waterproof cover and nozzle.
3. The bearing seat is made of high-quality cast iron parts and fully sealed structure. The bearing is a domestic famous brand double-row roller bearing, which is guaranteed for three years.
4. Squeeze roller, drive roller and guide roller are high-quality seamless steel pipe outsourcing wear-resistant rubber for three years.
5. Use high-quality filter screen with high strength, good water permeability, easy to block, easy to clean and easy to disassemble. Different filter screens are selected according to different physical properties of sludge.