How filter press work?
LDHB filter press is extruded through the plate frame, so that the water in the sludge is discharged through the filter cloth to achieve the purpose of dehydration. In operation, under the pressure of the feed pump, the liquid to be filtered is sent to each filter chamber, and the solid and liquid are separated by a filter medium (selecting a suitable filter cloth according to different industries). The filter residue is formed on the filter cloth until the filter chamber is filled to form a filter cake.
The filtrate passes through the filter cloth and flows along the groove of the filter plate to the lower outlet hole passage, and is discharged centrally. After the filtration is finished, the filter press is opened to remove the filter cake (the filter cake is stored between the adjacent two filter plates), and the filter cloth is cleaned. Re-tighten the plate filter to start the next working cycle. This continuously cycles through the work to achieve the purpose of solid-liquid separation.
1. The structure is simple, the operation is easy and stable, and the maintenance is convenient.
2. Less wearing parts and low maintenance costs.
3. The filter area has a flexible selection range and a small footprint.
4. LDHB filter press has strong adaptability to materials and is suitable for various small and medium sludge dewatering treatment occasions.
5. Compared with other types of dewatering machines, the mud cake has high solid content, small floor space, and convenient transportation and other post-treatment.