How dewatering screen work?
The dewatering screen adopts double motor self-synchronous technology, universal eccentric block and adjustable amplitude vibrator.It is mainly composed of screen box, exciter, supporting system and motor.
Two separate vibrators for synchronous reverse operation, two groups of eccentric mass produced by the centrifugal force along the vibration direction of the component superposition, reverse centrifugal offset, so as to form a single vibration along the vibration direction, the screen box reciprocating linear motion.The vibrating force provided by the vibrating motor to the screen machine can make the material jump in a straight line on the screen surface, so as to achieve the purpose of dewatering, grading, descaling and desliming of the material.
1. Dewatering screen screen material using polymer polyurethane (UHMW-- PE), impact resistance, low temperature resistance, wear resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, self lubrication, absorption impact energy, impact resistance in all plastics.
2. Dewatering screen vibration motor replacement is convenient, base rubber spring is used for shock absorption, so that the amplitude is not large, slow vibration, can be off clean.
3. The dewatering screen can be customized according to the output and water content. The side plate of the machine body has reinforcing plate, and the bottom is equipped with support.
4. Vibration motor fixed with high strength bolts, the bottom spring for rubber spring, spring quality will affect the life of the vibration motor.The sieve plate is fixed with high density, and there are reinforcing bars in the sieve plate.
5. The welder after welding will strictly do not appear after the welding hole, the bottom with channel steel support.
6. In addition, the sieve hole can be adjusted according to the need, with low noise and good dewatering effect.
7. Before delivery, the staff will conduct debugging to check whether the vibration motor is normal and the exciter is in good operation, so as to ensure the delivery output for customers.