LDHB trommel screen is a screen that is curved into a cylinder. These trommel screens are also referred to as trommel drums or drum screeners. They are usually used to separate different grades of material such as soil, gravel, mulch, and sand by size. The trommel screen mainly consists of motor, reducer, drum device, frame, sealing cover and inlet and outlet.
When trommel screens working, raw feed materials are picked up by the drum screens until it near drum top. Material then falls back down to the bottom of the drum by gravity. As it tumbles, the softer fractions broken down. The process repeat, smaller size materials pass throuth the screens while the larger size material pass through the opposite end outlet of the trommel drum, achieve accurate sizing and separation.
1. Adopting rolling conveying, the friction coefficient is small, and the sieve hole is not easy to clog.
2. The drum support adopts integral through-shaft structure, which runs smoothly, does not vibrate and has low noise.
3. The internal drum screen fittings are designed separately, which is simple in structure and convenient in replacement and maintenance.
4. The drum body adopts an effective fully sealed structure, without dust and pollution.
5. Safe and reliable operation, adopting deceleration drive, high transmission efficiency.
6. Customized screen, high screening efficiency, long service life and low maintenance cost.
7.Equipped with sprayer, proficient in both wet and dry applications.
|Model||Feed Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Sceen Panel (mm)||Angle (°)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg)||Overall Size (mm)|